Summer breaks in the Lake District- ah…… walks in secluded hills and dales, cycling up the mountains or along the lanes, great food, wonderful local pubs, exhibitions,, shops, theatre, easy to get here and easy to get around but but but you need to be booked now to get the best deals.
We offer 15% off a 3 or more night stay- after May it will come down to only 10% (don’t tell Bookings.Com it will be 5% off a 3 or more night stay on their web site)
If you enter the promotion code Early Bird when you book- after a day’s walking, slob and relax with one of our platters and chacuteries of cold meats, cheeses, chutneys. salads and wine
Come by train and book a local community car – free registration as you’re staying with us- through Co Wheels that is parked on the station forecourt.
- Bring your bike as we have storage and repair equipment.
- Enjoy some great culinary orgasmic breakfasts- as one guest described them- including some specials such as Kedgeree with a mild curry sauce or Manx kippers.
- Order breakfast in bed, a glass of wine or one of select bottles of beers from Belgium and the Lakes.
- Go to an exhibition in Kendal or the theatre in Keswick
- the lakes is the place for Festivals- food, music, comic, chilli, mountain and many others.
- Free glass of Prosecco if you dine at Cedar Manor or a glass of champagne if you go to Holbeck Ghyll.
- Enjoy our many bars and restaurants including the Crafty Baa with 120 different bottled beers from around the world.
We look forward to meeting you