Spring breaks in The Lake District with the colours and the sunsets
We have a variety of winter breaks at our bed and breakfast in the Lake District for you to enjoy and whilst enjoying the delights of 1 Park Road, there is so much to enjoy in the area, the Festivals, the culture, the food and the stunning autumnal colours. We have an diary of events to check our what’s happening
These are just some of the spring packages we offer at 1 Park Road :
- A March package that includes the 3rd night free,bottle of Prosecco on arrival, a chacuterie or cheese platter one one of your evenings and, of course, The Lake District
- A weekend break where you relax, dine in and then unwind, dine in and then have a relaxing time at a local health spa or do something more exhilarating such as going cycling- many local bike hires companies available or electric bikes, walking or off road driving through the many outdoor activities (or just do nothing).
- The Lazy Duvet Day is for those who want to do nothing – just recover, stay in bed all day, shut the anxieties of the world away, laze around, breakfast in bed, read the newspaper, sleep and so on ……….. ideal if you’re staying an extra day on a Sunday but equally applicable to the rest of the week.
- Spring is associated with stunning colours, daffodils, crocuses and lamb- why not book a session with Colin Reynolds our Landscape Photographer with a discount as you’re staying at 1 Park Road
- An increasingly popular package is for guests to catch and early morning train with the aim of arriving in the Lakes between 11-30 and 13-00. We will collect you from the station in time for you to enjoy brunch at 1 Park Road.
- Pamper and relax at Oxleys Health Spa where you will receive 10% off your treatments
- Learn to play the piano with Philip at 1 Park Road.