‘Luxury’ – serving a sophisticated or specialised clientele
Book into luxury, sleep, relaxation and culinary breakfasts
Our Luxury bed and breakfast in The Lake District has 6 spacious ensuite bedrooms each room has:-
- comfortable soft furnishing re-upholstered by Mary,
- digital flat screen TVs and built in radio and DVD player.
- a library of DVDs, books and magazines and Ipod/Smartphone docking stations
- ensuite showers with White Company soaps, bath robes and Pure Lakes lotions and hand creams.
- freshly ground coffee, fresh milk (UHT is a banned phrase), fresh tea leaves and hot chocolate
On arrival some locally made Cumbrian fudge and Cumbrian made marshmallows with tempting flavours such as cherry, raspberry or strawberry.
- always save money if you book direct and check out our various discount packages.
- why not order a Duvet Breakfast in bed with Bucks Fizz, breakfast, news papers of your choice?
- discount for our guests if you book treatments at Oxleys Health Spa or take a cruise on Ullswater or Windermere.
- special offers for 1 Park Road guests if you go to Lakes Distillery.
- free glass of champagne if you dine at Hollbeck Ghyll or a glass of Prosecco if you dine at Cedar Manor in Windermere.
- why not book a session with a local landscape photographer– Colin Reynolds?
After parking in our private car park for three cars, walk into the magnificent reception with the original tiled floors and stained glass windows of a house that was once a gentleman’s residence, and the overall feeling of this luxury bed and breakfast is one of tranquility. A lounge that has that wow and perfect to sit with a glass of wine and relax or play the baby grand piano?
Food and drink
We offer marvellous breakfasts as mentioned by many in our Trip Advisor reviews. We offer or cater for:-
- all tastes and dietary requirements such as Guten free, vegetarin with our home made potatoe rostis as well as vegan sausages
- brunch if you arrive by lunchtime
- breakfast specials such as Arnold Bennett Omelette, kedgeree with a mild curry sauce or egg benedict with our minted hollandaise sauce
On a Friday evening after a long arduous journey on the motorway, why not relax and enjoy one of Philip’s home made savoury pies or various chacuteries, cheese and even a pudding platter