1 Park Road is a dog friendly bed and breakfast in the Lake District
We’re dog owners and Maggie, our dog, would love to meet your dog although Maggie is a bit grumpy in her old age.
She does agree we’re a dog friendly bed and breakfast in the Lake District and we welcome well behaved dogs. She suggests:-
- owners are responsible for their pets –
- a dog cage is available should you wish to leave your dog in the bed room whilst you go out in the evening.
- no dogs are allowed in the Standard Room
- We charge a £20 supplement for 1 dog and £25 for 2 dogs.
- Dogs are allowed in the bed rooms but not in the dining room or the lounge.
- She feels not more that two dogs in any room
- If you do not let us know in advance you’re bringing a dog there is a surcharge of £5.
There is an excellent park 200 metres away for morning and late evening exercise, a local pet shop or Pets At Home Kendal and a great vet just down the road.
After a day out walking Maggie knows only to well just how wet and muddy your dog could get so we do have spare towels available and a hose to wash your dog down if you forget to bring your own. (towel that is)
If your really lucky, and Maggie approves, after breakfast, there could be some spare sausages on offer.